Thursday, December 23, 2010

18 carolers caroling!

Tonight we got to hear something special....we had carolers at our house! I guess in Romania, this is something that people do, and this is the night they go on. My language teacher told me some stuff about it, like it is mostly children and they sing for money! But traditionally what you would give is apples and oranges and nuts. But since I am not Romanian I gave something that i think is traditional to me....baked goods!

Our wonderful babysitter Angela who I talk about all the time was the one who asked me if she could carol at our house and I said yes of course! She told me she would be coming with her family and a few other people....here is who came to my house tonight....


This is more then I was expecting, but I was so happy to see all of them! Most of these people are people I have meet before. I don't remember everyone's name, but they all go to church with Angela. And yes, there were two guys playing guitars! The one with the black guitar is Marius, and Parker loves him! He speaks wonderful English and every time we are with him he always plays with Parker. The little girl in front is one of Angela's daughters, her name is Sara. And then the couple right in the middle is Dan and Ana, they just got married! Okay there are lots more people and lots of names I don't know!

Here are some pictures of them in action..

Here is my sweet friend Angela!


This so neat, and we really enjoyed these people coming to our house and singing for us! We only understood a little of what they sang, but I enjoyed every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment