Tuesday, February 1, 2011

the last one...really

between 5:00 and 6:00....

I know everyone has to know.....Ray ate the soup...not only did he eat it, he ate two bowls of it.

But he also told a series of jokes in which he used the word ladle...
see ya ladle
talk to ya ladle...
you get the point!

I also had a argument with Lizzie about the soup...
She put her bowl in sink and as I was washing it out she came back in and asked for more, so I turned around and was getting ready to put more soup in her bowl when all of a sudden she started to throw a fit....
she didn't want soup in that bowl because I had just rinsed it out and it was wet...hmmm
I tried to explain to her that soup was wet so wet bowl from water wasn't a big deal...she wouldn't believe me, a few minutes later she is still arguing with me...sorry Lizzie, no soup for you!

Who would have thought that soup could take up so much of my blog time? Until next time...see ya ladle!

No comments:

Post a Comment