Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ughhhh.....

Okay between 4:00 and 5:00....

one of my children who shall remain nameless went #2 in the upstairs bathroom only to find out after the fact that that toilet is not working...
the toilet tank will not fill up with water unless I turn the sink on, but it has to be hot water because for some reason the cold water will not turn on....

remember the backpack from the last post...well Benjamin has been pulling it around everywhere. What makes this funny is that it is a pink princess backpack with rollers and he is putting everything in it.

For some reason my contacts are super blurry and I am having trouble writing this blog. It may be because I am wearing Rays contacts, but I have been for several weeks and today is the first day they have given me any trouble....hmmm!

Th soup I made for dinner is ready, Ray has not had any...

I am pretty sure I am ready for bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment