Tuesday, February 1, 2011

an hour in the life of....

Here's the thing, I think my family is funny, mostly my kids. Not funny like good sense of humor, but funny in the sense that I like to laugh at them when they are not trying to be funny. I guess you could say at their expense, but they don't know that and there is no reason to explain that to them. So I am going to recap the things that have happened in the last hour....

Lizzie tripped over a large rolling backpack as she walked out of the kitchen that she knew was on the floor because she had stepped over it while walking into the kitchen...

Parker then stepped in a plate of 7 layer dip that was in the floor because Benjamin likes to eat on the kitchen floor. The thing about this is that after Parker stepped on the dip, Benjamin continued to eat it after Parker removed his foot from his plate!

The kids then thought it would be fun to push each other down the stairs in a laundry basket, I mean while pretended not to hear them. Because if I had heard then then I obviously should tell them to stop because it is not a good idea...

I didn't tell them to stop because I needed to start the soup I am making for dinner because it takes awhile to cook, as I started to cook it Ray yells at me from the bedroom because he is concerned something is on fire....no soup for you Ray.

He has since asked me several times what is in the soup, because it doesn't smell so good. I am now wondering what Ray is going to eat for dinner.

On a side note I have spelled because wrong every time I wrote it in this blog and I had to go back and respell it....including this sentence!

I will be blogging again in an hour to recap what happens between 4:00-5:00....here's a preview, the backpack from the first part of this blog may show up again...

No comments:

Post a Comment